Friday, August 29, 2014

Football Season is Officially Here

Hey guys! Last night was the kickoff of college football and I could not be happier. I used to hate when this time rolled around, but have grown fond of it more and more every year. I love dressing up in your school's colors and all the tailgate fun and it gives me one more reason to make every dip known to man.

We received some adorable gameday styles this morning from a new line we started carrying. We are loving all the pieces and it arrived just in time. Well, we were a little late for the Carolina fans but we have skirts and dresses for Clemson's game this Saturday. Here are some pics of what arrived and be sure to check them out on our website also.

 
 
 


 

Add a monogram and your kiddo will be ready to go! Come see these styles at the store because these pictures simply do not do these justice. I hope everyone has a fun and safe football filled weekend!

xo,
Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment